Replacement Dell Inspiron 1100 Battery
Laptop Battery Specifications
- Battery Chemistry:
- Battery Volts:
- Battery Capacity:
- 6600 mAh
- Battery Cells:
- 12 Cell
- Battery weight:
- Battery Size:
- 156.30 x 120.00 x 23.0mm
- Battery Color:
- 1 Year Warranty:
- 30 Days Money Back:
dell inspiron 1100 Compatible Part Numbers
Fit Laptop Models
dell inspiron 1100 battery Fit Models
- dell inspiron 1100 Battery
- dell inspiron 5100 Battery
- dell inspiron 5150 Battery
- dell inspiron 5160 Battery
- With lithium-ion batteries, full charges and discharges are best on a regular basis, dell inspiron 1100 Li-ion laptop batteries do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Charge dell inspiron 1100 Replacement Battery before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- dell inspiron 1100 laptop batteries gets a little hot when it works, keep your laptop in a well ventilated place and keep it cool.
- dell inspiron 1100 battery pack should ba charged for 12 hours before you first use it.
- Laptop batteries are completely dischardged at the time of purchase and need a full charge before their first use.
- Don't setting your dell inspiron 1100 battery replacemnet in the high humidity, high temperature, strong vibrative and dusty place.
- Make sure to plug your dell inspiron 1100 laptop AC adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- If you have 2 or more pack of battery, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
- As the rechargeable replacement dell inspiron 1100 battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery. When a dell inspiron 1100 laptop battery that originally operated the laptop notebook for two hours is only supplying the user with an hour's worth of use, it's time for a new one.
- HP Compaq
- Fujitsu Siemens