Replacement Dell Xps m2010 Battery
Laptop Battery Specifications
- Battery Chemistry:
- Battery Volts:
- Battery Capacity:
- Battery Cells:
- 12 Cell
- Battery weight:
- 660.09 g
- Battery Size:
- Battery Color:
- 1 Year Warranty:
- 30 Days Money Back:
dell xps m2010 Compatible Part Numbers
- dell 312-0449
- dell 312-0452
- dell 451-10372
- dell c9891
- dell c9911
- dell cc384
- dell dc393
- dell fc338
- dell fc341
Fit Laptop Models
- With lithium-ion batteries, full charges and discharges are best on a regular basis, dell xps m2010 Li-ion laptop batteries do not suffer from the memory effect.
- Charge dell xps m2010 Replacement Battery before storing. The recommended charging time should not exceed 1 hour.
- Do not drop, hit or otherwise abuse the battery as this may result in the exposure of the cell contents, which are corrosive.
- dell xps m2010 laptop batteries gets a little hot when it works, keep your laptop in a well ventilated place and keep it cool.
- dell xps m2010 battery pack should ba charged for 12 hours before you first use it.
- Laptop batteries are completely dischardged at the time of purchase and need a full charge before their first use.
- Don't setting your dell xps m2010 battery replacemnet in the high humidity, high temperature, strong vibrative and dusty place.
- Make sure to plug your dell xps m2010 laptop AC adapter into a UPS and not directly into a power outlet or surge protector.
- If you have 2 or more pack of battery, it's wise to discharge and then fully charge it on battery power once a week or so, just to keep the battery fresh conditions.
- As the rechargeable replacement dell xps m2010 battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery. When a dell xps m2010 laptop battery that originally operated the laptop notebook for two hours is only supplying the user with an hour's worth of use, it's time for a new one.
- HP Compaq
- Fujitsu Siemens